Under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the UAE Innovation Subgroup of Dubai Quality Group, in cooperation with Team Power International, is pleased to announce the 4th Cycle of UAE Innovation Award, which recognizes innovation in revenue-generating local government entities, private sector companies & NGOs within the UAE and GCC.
We are looking forward to your active participation.
- Support UAE National Innovation Strategy
- Promote innovation culture throughout revenue-generating local government departments, private sector companies & NGOs within the UAE & GCC.
- Raise the level of innovative practices based on the award framework and standards
- Strengthen organizations’ innovation capabilities to create sustainable value for their customers
- Recognize and reward the leading innovative companies in UAE
- Build and maintain a strong network of Innovation professionals and qualified assessors
- Professional recognition for participants
- Free innovation award awareness session
- Free professional assessment report (actual worth AED100,000/-)
- Online benchmarking of participants with best international practices
- Networking between the participants
- Implementing an international innovation framework
The UAE Innovation Award is open to revenue-generating local government departments, private sector companies & NGOs within the UAE & GCC, including (but not limited to) the following sectors:
- Education & Learning
- Energy & Utility
- Financial Services
- Health and Wellbeing
- Heritage, Art & Culture
- Marketing & Media
- Professional Services
- Real Estate & Construction
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Social & Community Development
- Sports & Recreation
- Technology & Communication
- Tourism & Hospitality
- NGO & Non-Profit etc.
Click Here to download the UAEIA Manual To know more about the award Framework, Criteria, Conditions for Participation & Submission Guidelines, or nominate delegates to attend the free Company Awareness Session organized on August 2021.
You may also view the below video links of the Company Awareness Session organized for applicants during the award’s first cycle:
Part 1/2: Click Here to view video | Part 2/2: Click Here to view video
SUBMISSION DEADLINE November 15th, 2021
SUBMISSION FEES USD 5000 + (5% VAT)
Contact Doaa Afifi at +971 56 545 7408 or firstname.lastname@example.org